Daniela Angulo Pérez
My collection is a reflection of culture, folklore and tradition. I was born in Bolivia in the heart of South America where you will find cultural wealth and a composition of gorgeous landscapes. I grew up surrounded by the vastly differing Amazonian to the Andean mountains. My collection combines smooth beautiful silks decorated with aguayo fabric made by the indigenous people of Bolivia. Aguayo is a hand made weave of bright beautiful colors combined with different cultural shapes. My collection is a glimpse of where I come from mixed with colorful and fun designs. I want to dedicate this moment to my mother who is my role model and biggest inspiration, and in memory of my uncle Mandi and my grandfather Tata. I love you and miss you very much.
- Turtle neck sleeveless top made of turquoise silk petals, A-line knee length orange aguayo skirt
- Sleeveless brown aguayo tip with double breasted buttons, with a taffeta olive green skirt
- Bright orange aguayo hooded top decorated with owl and llama designs, with a light orange bubble skirt
- A turquoise overlap top with a high collar and hook closings, with an A-line knee length aguayo skirt
- A turquoise blue aguayo top with hood and front zipper, with a fuchsia bubble skirt
- Sleeveless turquoise aguayo top with llama and Inca designs, with black taffeta bubble shorts