Explore Careers & Majors with Focus2
Use Focus2 to explore careers and majors while strengthening your future career path.
Begin investigating your options today. Focus2 will ask you a series of questions
related to things like your personality, life preferences, and more. Ater spending
30-40 minutes, you will be provided with a customized list of possible career aspirtations
and majors. Remember, a better understanding of yourself will give you the confidence
you need to make more informed decisions about your education.
Follow the directions below to access Focus2:
- Go to the Focus2 website, click on "Register"
- New users will be required to enter an access code - your access code is: cardinals
- Fill out the requested information on the form and click "continue"
- Returning users: log in with the username and password you selected initially and
then click "continue"
- Begin with My Career Planning and Readiness and My Academic Strengths
- Required assessment: Work Interest
- Choose between 1-4 ADDITIONAL assessments (personality, skills, or values) of your
liking to complete
- Be sure to click "Combine Assessments" to compare and contrast multiple assessments
at one time
- Click on the list of matched careers and begin researching via Focus2 and the Career
Get Feedback on your Results
- Process the results with a career counselor by scheduling an appointment at Career
Questions? Call 210-829-3931