Campus Engagement

Report an Incident, Complaint, or General Concern

Home  >  Campus Engagement  >  Report an Incident


The University of the Incarnate Word provides all students, faculty, staff, administrators, and San Antonio community members the ability to bring their concerns and observations to the attention of university officials through the use of the following reporting systems.

To report a student conduct, gender/sex discrimination, general complaint, administrative department complaint, behavioral intervention, or academic issue, click on Report An an incident button

If this is an emergency, call 829-6030 (on campus) or 911 (off campus).