Bookstore credit is used to make purchases at the UIW Bookstore, and is available
for main-campus students whose financial aid exceeds their billed costs. To make a
purchase, present your student ID card to the bookstore cashier.
Students must meet the following criteria to qualify for bookstore credit:
- Complete financial aid file by July 1st
- All loan applications must be submitted and approved
- Complete Entrance Loan Counseling
- Complete Perkins Loan interview (if eligible)
To request bookstore credit, contact the Office of Financial Assistance at 210-829-6008
Bookstore Credit FAQ:
- Bookstore credit may not exceed $600 per semester.
- Bookstore credit becomes available 2 weeks before the semester begins, and remains
on your account until 2 weeks prior to the end of the semester.
- Any unused bookstore allowance will be credited back to the student’s account. If
the student’s account is paid in full, then a refund will be issued.
For more information on the UIW Bookstore, please visit www.uiw.bkstr.com.