Beginning June 1st, 2017, UIW will begin charging convenience fees for all debit and credit card transactions. Card payments for student accounts must be made online via the e-payment center. Card payments by telephone will no longer be an available payment method. For more information visit our FAQ's section.
1098-T information for the 2016 year is now available in your MyWord Portal in the E-Payment Center & on Self-Service Banner (BannerWeb).
Important reminders list for 2016-2017
- Review account details and balance information.
- View your invoice statements and payment plan enrollment details.
- Enroll in a new payment plan and/or automatic payment plan.
- Save common payment methods for future use.
- View recent payments and re-print receipts.
- Access other items for purchase (i.e. commuter meal points).
- Grant access for authorized users to access your account.
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
January 16th, 2017 (campus closed)
April 14th, 2017 (campus closed)
Battle of Flowers
April 28th, 2017 (campus closed at noon)
May 29th, 2017 (campus closed)
4301 Broadway, CPO #291 San Antonio, Texas 78209
Telephone #: (210) 829-6043
Fax # (210) 829-2745
Hours of Operation :
8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
4301 Broadway, CPO #324 San Antonio, Texas 78209 Telephone #: (210) 829-6099 Fax #: (210) 829-2175