I Can't Decide on a Major!
If you're thinking about changing your major, please consider the following when making your decision:
- Have you done a what if analysis through CAPP in BannerWeb?
- A what if
analysis gives you the opportunity to filter the courses that you have
completed so far into the degree plan for the major of your choice.
- Doing a what if
analysis through CAPP gives you an idea of when you would be able to
graduate if you change your major and what courses you would have left to
- Have you talked to Career Services?
- The Office of Career Services and Professional
Development offers individual career counseling, personality and career
assessment, career related workshops, etc.
- To get more information on what Career Services is
offering students, click HERE
- To get some more information on career paths, click HERE
- To get some more information on certain majors, click HERE
- Still have some more questions?
- Contact the University Advising Center to set up an appointment by phone at: 210-805-5814