I Can't Decide On A Major
If you're thinking about changing your major, please consider the following when making
- Have you done a what if analysis through CAPP in BannerWeb?
- A what if analysis gives you the opportunity to filter the courses that you have completed so far into
the degree plan for the major of your choice.
- Doing a what if analysis through CAPP gives you an idea of when you would be able to graduate if you change
your major and what courses you would have left to complete.
- Have you talked to Career Services?
- The Office of Career Services and Professional Development offers individual career
counseling, personality and career assessment, career related workshops, etc.
- To get more information on what Career Services is offering students, click HERE
- To get some more information on career paths, click HERE
- To get some more information on certain majors, click HERE
- Still have some more questions?
- Contact the University Advising Center to set up an appointment by phone at: 210-805-5814